Thank you for helping us
Fund-A-Need For Our 2019 Mission
There are several specific ways to help us “Fund-A-Need” in 2020.
- $1,000 will Fund-A-Patient
- $600 will purchase an instrument table in the Operating Room
- $250 will purchase supplies and maintenance for the operating rooms and clinic
- $150 will purchase an IV Pole
- $100 will provide each patient with a “going-home” comfort package with a blanket and other post-surgery necessities
Click here to make your secure donation online 24/7 or call us at 204-661-7156 to make your donation.
Thank you -Gracias for your support!
Operation Walk Manitoba
Operation Walk is a not-for-profit, volunteer medical service organization whose purpose is to provide surgical treatments to patients who live in developing countries that have little or no access to debilitating bone & joint disease care.
Make a difference today!
Every donation makes a difference. Your gift enables Operation Walk’s team of healthcare professionals to return people with disabling joint disease to a more normal lifestyle. Patients are often confined to a wheelchair, crutches or dependent on someone else just to walk a short distance. The gift of a new hip or knee joint from the Operation Walk team can make a significant difference. Your donation will continue to help us achieve our mission.